From:
Marilyn Ledoux <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Oct 2006 06:58:45 -0400
Dear dear FML'ers,

No one is taking away your right to free speech - everyone has had a
say about raw vs kibble. Those who choose not to go raw, know it is
available, and those who go raw can rave about it benefits.

We all know both sides of the debate - so we can make up our own minds.

In my house - even the dogs turn their nose up at raw anything. I was
getting some chicken ready for the crock pot, and I dropped a piece of
chicken fat - oh oh, what to do with it. This was an event to be looked
at very closely. It might end up in our supper. They looked at it,
sniffed it, walked around it, the Malamute picked it up, but it was not
what he expected so he dropped it. Someone said he was part wolf, must
be gourmet wolf.

The three of them sat around and looked at it, Kitty came to see what
he was missing. He thought Claret Sauce might help - I didn't have any
so I excused myself, picked it up, and threw it in the pot I was
cooking to put out for any wild thing that was hungry. I have a pot
that has anything refused inside in it, and I put it out for the less
fortunate critters. We don't do bread crusts, crackers, or oatmeal and
sometimes we just do not like our supper, so we pick and choose the
outside crew is not so fussy.

You have free speech - I know about the raw diet, I told the crew about
the raw diet, they might consider it, but you will have to dress it up
a bit, lots of sauce, peanut butter, and pass the napkins please.

Someone did kill a mouse in the barn last week - I found it when I went
to the chicken coop, nobody ate it, all the choice parts were still
there, they just laid it out for me to find, and tell everyone what a
good cat they were. Then I had to pick it up myself, and bury it.

If you have any receipts for slightly mangled mice, forward them
please. I need to make them look like fillet mignon.

Marilyn