From:
Lisette Lumsden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Feb 2004 10:03:27 EST
I purchased a ferret art a few years ago from a very talented young lady,
and she is currently making me 6 small pieces.  I cannot wait until they
are finished.

She is very, very talented, and has made a ferret that looks more life
like than any I have ever seen before.  (Mind you, it's bendable body is
clay on the inside but rabbit fur on the outside.  So do not look if that
will bother you.  She has just started using this combined medium.)

Just to take a look at this ferret..go to E-bay, and type in ferret.
then go to page 16.

She has made the life like, posable reading ferret.  You cannot miss it.

I am not trying to get anyone to buy a thing.  The piece is expensive,
and I know that there is great need to help others now on this list.

Nor are we related.  I am just so impressed by this ferret piece, that I
think it is really worth a gander.  She is not often on ebay.  Look then
at her just born polar bear...does it look like a new born ferret?  I
never saw one except in pictures, but it looked like a newborn ferret
to me.  It is also bendable.  How can anyone be this talented?

Read all of the wonderful things people have to say about their works of
art that she made for them.  She makes a variety of animals.  Page after
page after page of compliments.

She also appears to be a very nice young lady.

Have a ferret feast for the eyes.  Appreciate the gifts of this artist.
She is owned by one ferret.

Do you remember the flash of fake ferret in Along Came Polly?
This is the one they should have used.

[Moderator's note: Well, I'll have to guess which item Lisette is raving
about.  (It probably would no longer be on page 16 by the time you read
this even if you sort the items the same way she sorted them!)  Could it
be: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2983891776  ?
That certainly seems to be it -- a very detailed piece indeed!  BIG]