From:
suzi lambert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Oct 2004 13:33:08 -0700
Hello,
very quick post, late for work.

But, I was wondering if my post op (adrenal surgery) ferret ruby might
be developing a ulcer in the stomcah mouth or throat?  Maybe she is
nauseous?

When she gets her baby food she is chomping weird.  Licks then chews and
chomps over and over several times?

Is there anything over the counter safe for ferrets that will treat upset
tummies and ulcers?

Will call my vet from work, but I won't be home until midnight tonite.
My mom is helping fed and water Ruby every 2-3 hours while I am gone.

thanks,
suzi
P.S thanks for the well wishes and replies about sub q's!!!!!