From:
Barbara Hoult <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Feb 2004 21:59:27 -0700
The Alberta Ferret Society is in need of some high resolution, good
quality, colour pictures of ferrets for use in education brochures.  Our
organization is in the process of converting our existing brochures from
B&W to colour and the company that is doing the conversion for us would
take the pictures (for an extra charge) or we can try to provide enough
pictures on our own.

As a non-profit we need to try and keep our expenses as low as possible
which is why we're asking for your help.  We can't promise that every
picture we receive will get used but if your picture is selected you will
receive credit for that picture in the brochure in which it is used.

Pictures need to be in either jpeg or gif format and can be either
digital or scanned photo's.  Please note that there is a possibility that
your picture may be digitally enhanced in minor ways.  Pictures can be
emailed to [log in to unmask] but please do not send more than 3
attachments per email (my computer gets cranky otherwise) and be sure
to include your full name (or the name you would like to appear in the
credit).

Thank you for any assistance you can provide us for this project.

Barbara Hoult (Gustafson)
Alberta Ferret Society
President