From:
"John H. Gordon and Boots and critters too!" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 Nov 1996 00:22:42 -0500
I am interested in knowing if there is a ferret club in or near the 607 - NY
or 717 - PA dailing areas.  If not, I am looking for anyone else in those
areas that might be interested in helping start one.  Any other ferret
lovers in the area who are interested, please e-mail me off line.  Right
now, I'm just looking for interest.  We live in the Binghamton, NY area and
are controlled by two ferrets, a cat, a dog and a Koi.

Boots and John Gordon