From:
Doug Wyrostok <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Feb 1998 22:51:45 -0700
I know this has been covered to death, but my vet and myself are stumped.

Our 4 year old is slowly doing a Kojak impression.  He's always lost his fur
on his tail when shedding, but it has always come back.  This time, however,
it's spreading up his back and his tummy.

The vet has pretty much ruled out everything but adrenal problems, and he's
not sure on that because Newman's healthy otherwise.I'm kind of leaning
towards that conclusion myself, but I'm no expert

We've been washing Newman with bacterial soap, and he starts getting a few
sprouts, but they never seem to last long.  The vet wants to keep washing
him for at least another week before he orders any tests.  Any suggestions?