From:
Debbie Hunton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Apr 1998 09:36:04 -0400
Sukie wrote:
>Okay, Jumpstart has over-indulged, but he apparently learned his lesson
>so our household has not seen runs from Cheweasels in a long time.  What
>we HAVE seen are cleaner teeth and healthier gums... Now, when will there
>be some blueberry or white grape flavored ones for humans to use for our
>dental hygiene?  (Actually, if they take a long while to eat think of how
>good they'd be as a diet aid, too?...

Not just for us humans, but for our vegetarian ferrets, too.  My little
girl loves Cheweasels - for about 30 seconds.  She loves the feel, but
then she gets to the taste, and puts it down.  Poor little thing... she
can't understand why she likes it and hates it at the same time.  :)

Maybe a raisin flavor?  Or banana?  Or even vegetable...
Just a thought.  :)

Debbie & Jim
Pixie (The one in charge)