From:
sandra robinson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Jul 2008 20:01:28 -0500
It is with a heavy heart that Buckey left this afternoon, on his way
to the Bridge.

Buckey was 7 1/2 yrs young & was a ladies man for sure. They all
loved his black sable coat with a black nose. He will be looking
for Madaline, Noodles, Sugar Babe, Rosie, Rascal, and so many more
from here.

We know with each one that passes,a piece of our heart goes with them
in their little suitcase.He will never be forgotten,nor will the love
in my heart for him fade.He will go with his favorite blue blankie &
his multi colored ball.

--
Sandi
Heaven Scent Ferret Rescue/Shelter

Its nice to be important, but its more important to be nice