From:
Michele Fitzgerald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Aug 1999 23:00:43 -0400
Hooo hooo haahaaaa, I'm just about p***ing myself at Georgia's post about
her ferret KNOWING not to bite now for fear of getting his whiskers pulled.
Why?  Because he sent telapathic signals to Nick here who has been sooooo
good all week since I saw that post too.  And I'm ready, Oh Yeah, like a
WWF wrestler just waitin' for that BOY to get a toe!!  And what does he
do...lookin' up at me all sweet and innocent-like with those gorgeous long
white whiskers...ooh sorry folks, getting a little carried away with my
fantasizing!!  But what's a veangeful Momster to do, I ask???<BG>.  And
CJ--your post about being trapped and held hostage by your weasel-pack is
sooo true.  But didn't you KNOW that for many centuries they held
rabbit-prey in their dens just like they're doing to us now???  Yup...all
true!!  But one thing...I would rather shop at Petco or Petsmart than ANY
clothing store......

To Don, I understand how you feel about not wanting to put your fuzzy
through terrible treatments, but radiation therapy seems to be quite
promising, and the ferrets do not seem to get the same side effects as
humans.  We have one little girl with advanced lymphoma at our hospital who
has gone through her treatments with flying colors...much better results
than when she started with chemo.  Do consider this as I don't think the
Lupron will target a large tumor that could be blocking his urethra as
quickly...and good luck with the nontraditional research...a lot of these
remedies are very promising!

To Grace, my deepest sympathies on the loss of your two babies so close to
each other...what an incredibly terrible blow to you and your family.  Our
families prayers are with you.....

Michele & the fuzzy seven...
PS..to those of you out there with horses also...don't you just feel like
your cleaning mini stalls some nights when doing litterbox-cage
duties.....??<G>