From:
kat parsons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Dec 2001 12:38:25 -0500
to ANON..and those who had the same feelings...

you say some of them tell nothing about the ferret or just ask for money
to be donated... this is true...but there is something you can do...

1. for Judy G.'s ferrets on the tree with just her address...and no info
on the ferrets...that is because Judy has been sick...and could not get
the info to Kris to put on the tree...nor is that all her adv ferrets...
she has more...I just could not remember all the names when i sent in the
info to Kris to put on the tree... but they should not be passed over for
that...it is not their fault...it is mine...

2. as for the ones asking for a donation...rather than a gift...i just
e-mailed them and TOLD them i wanted to do something JUST FOR THE
FERRET...you can do that too...

you have to e-mail some to get their mailing address...so e-mail
them!!!...what is stopping you???...

it is not easy for some to ask for something for their kids...SO JUST SEND
SOMETHING!!!!

ADV ferrets are just like any ferrets...except they are dying and can not
play or meet others...they are isolated...get them what you would get any
ferret...

snuggly things to sleep in are always wanted...
stimulating toys are always needed...
what would you get your ferret?..send the same thing to them...

it is about the thought...letting them know they are special...just like
all the other ferrets...

it is just their mommys and daddys find it hard to ASK for anything for
them...

 :)
kat
---
KITY=^..^=KAT and the Kollektive  http://www.geocities.com/ferretlover97
Missing pieces of my heart...Marcel, LittleWhiteGirl, Narmy, OldGuy,
D'weezle, and the biggest pieces of my heart...Sonny, Charlie and Geezer!
My ferret Afghans! http://www.geocities.com/crochetkat/ferret
Choose your ferret to help at Christmas-time at
The Giving Tree...  http://www.friendsoffuzzies.com/givingtree/index.html
The ADV Giving Tree...   http://www.mkaresq.com/adv1.htm