From:
Danni Dixon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Feb 2004 00:09:58 -0800
I'm not sure what I am doing wrong, but a lot of e-mails have come back
to me.  So I have decieded to send a group e-mail so that I do not miss
anyone.

I would like to say thank you to all those people who sent me cards
following Ollie's passing.  They have cheered me up so much.  Being able
to imagine Ollie up at the Rainbow Bridge with all the other ferrets
makes my heart not feel so sore.

I have printed off all cards that have been sent and will be keeping them
with Ollie's momentos.

Thank you to everyone on the FML, it meant a lot to me to be albe to
share Ollie's story.

Danni & Mizzie

Danni