From:
Sharon Allen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Mar 2000 05:18:30 PST
It's Patrick, Sharon's son, again, still writing from her email because I'm
too lazy to sign up myself...

Yesterday was a very traumatic day for our family.  We almost lost Lucy in
the morning, and then the doctors told us it was probably Cancer of the
Lymph Nodes.  They put her on some medication (prednisone, I think) but we
decided if she showed no improvement in 24 hours we would have to put her
to sleep.  However, by the time I visited her, she was eating and drinking
again.  We then got an update at 4pm that said she was giving everyone
kisses.  By 6pm the hospital called us to say she was playing and acting
like a ferret.  We don't know what's going on, but it seems we have been
blessed.  We hope she continues to improve and will be able to come home
soon.  Thanks be do anyone who did say a little prayer for our weasel...
I think it might have payed off...

Patrick D. Allen