Date:
Fri, 12 Feb 2010 22:59:24 -0500
When ferrets get Deslorin implants, are you supposed also give them
lupron injections? What is the 4 month lupron? I have monthly Lupron,
is it that you give them a dose of monthly lupron every 4 months or is
there a Lupron that is good for 4 months? I am planning on having 4 of
my kids injected with the Des implants and just want to know what is
the very best I can do for them and what should I look for within the
first few days of implants? Thanks for any infor regarding this.

Happy Valentine's day to everyone and their ferts.

Eleanor, Donald and the ferts