From:
Angela Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Nov 1999 09:01:18 -0600
Hello,
I am letting all you ferret moms and dads know that I am opening my home
and love up to any ferrets that their moms or dads are going on a trip for
days ,weeks,or longer.I am a true animal lover and would give them the best
of love and attention while your away.just don't be surprised when they
don't want to go back home with you.[lol just kidding] you see they will be
given more attention,love and playtime then they will probably want.  You
only need to provide:their cage and food.the rest I will provide free of
charge!  Why free you ask?because I love animals all animals as much as I
love children.  So if you are or will be needing this service without the
worry then e-mail me @ [log in to unmask] and lets talk!  Another thing
that I would like to add is that it is a shame to see and hear of so many
ferrets needing homes because they are too much trouble or responsibility.I
have had 3 other ferrets in the past and all have been giving to me because
they were no longer wanted or loved.Pedro my male I just recieved about a
month ago,was given to me because the college kid no longer had time for
him or wanted to take the time.so I now have him and he is so lovable and
the best behaved ferret I have had.even though the others were good ones ,
I think he is sooo much more eager to have the attention,love,and
playtimes.

So remember to gives your ferrets all that they deserve and then some
extras.

Love and kisses to you all!

Angela