From:
TAYLOR DIANE M <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Aug 2002 23:04:17 -0500
I am holding yet one more auction on the ferret pennies.  Muna was kind
enough to do this for me.  If you missed out on the first one then check
this one out.  I put more coins up this go round.  They really are neat
little treasures and will be packed to where the post office will be
pleased:-)  They WILL send them out properly.

I thank all of you for your support for Rusty.  He is doing fantastic.
Gained weight and filled out beautifully and follows me everywhere.  Now
it is time for the surgery and these coins go to benefit him.  Pass the
word, folks, the ferret pennies are back on ebay.

Diane

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=951786060