From:
Margaret Merchant <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Aug 2006 03:52:25 -0500
>Exhibit E: A ferret in the drying rack with bright red pluot juice on
>his mouth.

Free Chester!!

He isn't the culprit!  We have information that leads us to believe that
Chester is being framed.  Someone, we can't say who right now but we
will release that information at the proper time, has spiked Chester's
ferretone.  While in a drugged state, he was moved (without his consent
or knowledge mind you) to the drying rack.  *They* also put fruit stains
on his mouth.

Chester's supporters believe this is yet another attempt to paint an
untrustworthy picture of ferrets in general.  We all know that ferrets
are carnivores, not herbivores!

We shall hold a candle light vigil at starting at dusk to show our
support for Chester.  We will not rest until this innocent ferret is
freed!

Misha, chairman of the FCC (Free Chester Committee)

The picketers: Connor the Siamese holding a "Free Chester" Sign Magnum
and Higgins the rats carrying a "Chester is Innocent" banner