From:
Ferretwise <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Mar 2001 11:27:25 -0800
Dear Jerimiah:
My Mom bought us a surprise, new toys!  She got them from shelter Mom and
me and the bride, Reilly, had lots of fun with them.  Reilly took over, of
course, looking at them and deciding which ones get played with and which
ones get hidden.  Reilly is good at this, very organized!  But I really
wanted the Beanie Baby to be mine but Reilly said we could share.  Boy it
is good to be with a mate but you sure have to talk about things alot.

The next day Reilly invented a new game.  Wear The Sock!  Mom left her
socks out for us to play with and of course Reilly gets into everything.
She put half her body into the sock and couldn't get out of it!  Mom and me
laughed and laughed and Reilly screamed and screamed.  I finally decided to
help her and pulled it off her.  Boy, I thought she was going to be real
mad but she started laughing with us.  She sure keeps us on our toes!  Life
here is good, hope everyone there is safe and happy.

Nike