From:
Gary Holowicki <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Dec 1995 23:27:41 -0800
Dear Tanya Colleen Smith;

Canela's problem sounds like my Sachi about 3 weeks ago except I caught it a
bit sooner & there was no visible blood.  I had a sample of a jell made with
aloe and colloidal silver from the Silver Wings co..  (800-952-4787), and
since there was some left over poop, I cleaned the area with a wet wipe
first, and then put just a dab on with a Q tip.  She squeeked but didn't do
anything like trying to bite me.  I just put on enough to cover the area,
and she did not clean it off, at least while I watched her for awhile.  She
seemed to go about things otherwise normally, being glad to get down from
the indignity of it all.

The very next day, it looked 100% normal!!!  Just one experience, but I use
the stuff for skin scratches on myself and find they heal faster than
Neosporan Plus, which used to be the best for that sort of thing on my skin,
at least.

No, I don't own stock or $ interest in the company, I'm just very happy
there's something that worked so well!

Best wishes, & happy Holiday, Gary

P.S.  When I needed something quickly, they 24hr express mailed it to me &
it arrived on a Saturday!  Very nice folks to deal with.  G.

Violence is not strength,  Compassion is not weakness.    From Camelot.