From:
Ferretwise <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Aug 2006 09:11:52 -0400
Hi Friends!

HooHE!  are WE having a good time.  Hey Jerimiah!  You sure were watching
closely when ALbus had his day!  Mom said this was all too familiar with
the great cheerio caper.  You should have seen her - her hair was flying
everywhere!  hahahahahaha!

Well for those of you who are wondering- ALbus had a BIG DAY on Monday!
Mom was really really busy with Auntie Andrea trying to mail many many
many newsletters off.  They was putting lables on and folding and
stuffing it into envelopes, sealing them, addressing them and counting
the for the postal folks!  Well in the afternoon after the last one was
stamped, counted etc, the gals came to visit us kids!  Aunty Andrea
wanted too see the new kids especially!  There was our new gal LizBeth
who is ADV Negative hooray extra treats for us all!  ANd she was looking
so pretty with those big white socks and all.  Mom told Aunty Andrea to
be cautious around her- and then Aunty Andrea said - "it's always the
pretty ones!" I have a feeling you were right there watching huh
Jerimiah?  Hehehe

Anyways we all got to play for some time and then shelter Dad walked into
the room, he was back form work - We knew the time had gone by way too
fast!

Oh yeah back to Albus- I guess Jerimiah your influence form the Cheerios
caper ( which of course I onnly hear storeies about) was what sent Albus
on his adventure.

You see we get our bedtime treats every night- Mom was especially tired
on Sunday as the folks had spent all week volunteering for the red cross
and Mom never made it back until close to midnight every night... she
left the treat container which had a LOT of treats including TF treats,
Chicken bits, a few raisins, a few cheerios, some special kitten food
that Biscuit specially likes and some foamy fries in it..  she rested
that big bucket down on the flat roof of the ferret house toy-- with the
cover off.  NOw the next morning when we all came out to play- shelter
Dad missed seeing it- but ALBUS did Not!  He managed to work his way over
that way smelling the treats ( he always thinks he is hungry!  Hahahah)
and he jumped into the small wood barrel filed with stuffed toys then
spiued the bucket- hmm wouldn't you know he tried to reach the bucket and
knocked it clear on top of him.  Now this bucket is tall enough for a
ferret to stand in- it used to have Mazuri food in it,, but he pushed and
it toppled right over on him treats and all.  We never heard a thing-
ALbus was happily eating and eating the treats that fell all around his
feet.  Mom saw him and Aunty Andrea too!  He was peering out of the
bottom corner which had a teeny whole in it from tumbling on the floor
one too many times thanks to Austin, anyway he was trying to climb out
the hole and made it so BIG that Mom had to toss it away.  She lifted
Albus up and put him on the floor- his belly was soooo big!  He had his
eyes slit to half open so she cuddled him laughed and tucked him in to
sleep off the treats.  Now we don't have a bucket anymore.  Did you have
something to do with this Jerimiah?  "Blossom, I may not be seen these
days- but I assure you I have a few more ticks up my sleeve!"

Hahahah I jest knew it!

The shelter folks are hosting Ferret Meetup on Sat August 19 at the
Colony MIll Mktplc, 222 West St in Keene, NH rain or shine.  Please feel
free to join us this is our last gathering before the shelter workday in
September!  email at our shelter address for more Meet Up information.

I hear that the folks are going to give us all new rice in the dig box
too!  Marilyn can play in the water again too!  That makes for fun at
the shelter!

Finally, the weather has gotten nice so Mom can open up the windows and
we get some nice fresh air.  What a great invigoration in the shelter!
Austin is trying his best to teach us all how to climb onto the mantle
over the fireplace and knock things down, meanwhile the new kids are
pooping on the rug in the fireplace - GOLLY!

If you are thinking about early Holiday shopping -
this weeks ebay items to help the shelter kids are:

RARE FERRETSTOCK tote plus MYSTERY GIFT!  ENDS:Aug-15-06 05:58:57 PDT
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180015980745

RARE LILAC FERRET DESIGN MUG ENDS: Aug-15-06 10:47:39 PDT
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180016073325

JERIMIAH MUG 4 FERRET WISE ENDS: Aug-15-06 10:50:25 PDT
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180016074359

RARE LILAC TANKARD MUG 4 FerretWise ENDS: Aug-15-06 11:08:36 PDT
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180016080932

AND MANY MORE great items at our ebay store including- notecards, matted
prints, hammies, books, magazines, limited design ferret tees and more!
http://stores.ebay.com/Creative-Kolor-shop