From:
Mary Segalla <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Apr 2012 09:46:41 -0400
Obviously you did not adopt a McKid, or you would understand the
emotions that this rescue and its survivors promote in those involved.
If you don't like it, don't read it. But you surely do not need to be
so rude. I am sorry you did not adopt one of the McK ferrets. They
were and are unlike any ferrets I have ever owned, and I for one feel
extremely priveleged I was able to be a part of it. I have never felt
as strongly about any ferrets as I did and do my McKids. McKay may have
been a lot of things, but he sure bred some personable ferrets with
extrodinary personalities, even if many sadly did not live long. I
find it very sad that while we are just talking about the ferrets from
this rescue and who is left and who has moved to the bridge, and their
health issues for everyones education, all you can do is think to say
something mean. I feel sorry for your ferrets. I hope you love them
better than you love the people here on the FML.

Mary in Virginia
still owned by Fox who was a McKid, SonnyLam, and now Luke and Gus
never forgetting RascalLyon, second generation McKid, BenBen, Scarlet
who was a McKid, Bear who was a McKid, Bianka, Pip, Harry, Beatrice,
Kiki and Phoebe