From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Mar 2002 15:36:32 EST
Yee ha ferret folk!  We have a birthday boy in our midst.

::a woman in a midnight blue robe is riding scooter-style on her red wagon
while shouting to you.  Little ferrets scamper all about her, and she
addresses them::

Alright you guys, ready?  Stand at attention now, we're going to sing.
That means you too Gizzie-Butters.  ::a new golden butterscotch ferret
jabbers on and on endlessly as he waddles over to his position to sing::
Time to sing for you're uncle Ron now.  Okay?  Just look at his face you
guys, he looks just like one of you.  Come on here we go...

"Happy birthday to youuuuu...

We're singing for youuu....

We hope that you like it...

Cause the wee ones love youuuu!!"

Ron you might sign your name as Polecatpapa but you will always be
"Fuzziedad" to us!   Have a fuzzie birthday!

::all the ferret's dance, and twist, and roll in glee, and the Oracle
waves and grins::

Wolfy

Please visit:
http://www.geocities.com/wolfysluv/