From:
Judy Cooke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Aug 2003 19:26:53 -0700
I received a nice letter in the mail today from Dr Branson Ritchie from
the University of Georgia thanking all the donors of the July 4th ADV
drive.  To read the letter, please go to:
http://www.geocities.com/imdella/4th.html

Also, I am taking sign-ups for the Labor Day Card Exchange.  Labor Day is
Sept 1st this year!  I'll take sign-ups for the next couple of weeks and
want to get the lists out by August 22nd.  If you'd like to participate,
you can go to:

http://www.hideyhole.org/exchange.php

to sign up or just send me an e-mail telling me you want to join.  Or do
both!

Thanks!  And I hope you'll join us!

Judy Cooke
Support Our Shelters