From:
Kristeen Kohrs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Feb 2002 07:51:44 -0500
I don't know if this will work "in" you cage but it works well for me
outside of the cage... I have a small litter box with 2 bowls, one
ceramic, and one of those types with the lid that is supposed to be spill
proof.  I put a paper towel on the bottom and fill those bowls both with
water.  So far, so good... Its been working for over a year and my 4 have
free run in a 9x12 room.

We came up with this system when we were ferret sitting for my friend's 6.
Her little albino, Keera, is trying out for the Olympic dive team and she
couldn't even get the bowl tipped over!

Good Luck!
Kristeen, Katie, Matt, Al, Stanley & Baron