From:
Isabelle Doiron <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Mar 1999 16:00:27 -0500
S. Drew Salyer:
RE: Fleas: I tried everything to rid my first ferret Snoop of fleas.  They
came with her.  I tried flea shampoos, prescription stuff from the vet, and
nothing worked.  My mother told me to try liquid dishsoap, and it worked!!
The soap is so thick that the fleas just become imobilized, then you can
pick them off and drown them in the tub.  After I did this I took a flee
spray (made commercially for cats) and sprayed her, to get any eggs that
might still be there.  Left it on for 15 minutes (holding her so she
couldn't lick it off) then I bathed her with Silken (ferret shampoo) Fleas
gone!!

Zack:
I know the games you speak of.  Miko likes the ticklebelly then slide
across the floor game.  Miko also likes "Kill the Beanie Baby".  Oscar is
just wierd and likes to attack my feet and hair.