From:
valerie wahoski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Jun 2002 22:37:24 -0700
Well, I guess buckie decided that he wanted to officially adopt his new
toy that he got :)  I mean this new toy is perfectly healthy, gets plenty
of food (he makes sure the toy sits in his food dish for at least 4 hours)
Gets to float in the water dish...then he drags him out and licks him to
death!!!  Gets to sleep with daddy....Guess buckie thinks it's like a
teddy bear.  Basically it does anything and everything buckie does....it
is ALWAYS in his mouth.....Im not being extreme when im saying this but
HE WAS HOLDING IT WHILE USING THE LITTER BOX!!!!  OH BUT I LOVE HIM THE
SAME...but more and more every day he turns into his own personality.
Right now he's nibbling on a cheaweasel laying in his hammy..the little
turd.

Noodles is doing fine..we should hear from the vet tomorrow on the results
from her adrenal panel...then we get to set up a surgery date....oh I
can't wait to get it done and over with i hate seeing noodles look so sad!
I was sewing some sleep sacks for kim fox's raffle, and noodles prances
up...lays in one of the sleep sacks and doesn't move...i mean she was like
"mommy i want this one!" so of course I had to give it to her, i mean who
could resist a face like that!  speaking of kim's raffle for Silver here's
the web page you can go and look at some pictures etc.

http://www.geocities.com/valeriekay_2000/Noodles.html?1023759710990
(i hope that works) and just email her with any questions....Oh please
buy some magnets they are the most ADORABLE little things!!!

-fuzzy out

valerie and mojo and buckie and noodles

~*~*~ VALERIE ~*~*~
       (  / \" /