From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Dec 2003 07:12:17 EST
I have been testing Pretty Bird Food on a variety of ferrets from age
2-6.... some perfectly healthy, some not.  Most like the food, some love
it, a couple hate it.  I love, absolutley love the ingrediants.  I'm not
a dietition, but on first glance, this food is spectacular and is very
different from others.  I'm currently trying a second formula.  So far
the only thing I haven't liked is that some of the ferret feces are
looser than I like them to be.  Can't figure out why.  They've been on it
for months now, so that's been plenty of time for their systems to adjust
to food changes.  If it did not make thier stools so loose, I'd make
their diet half or more than half of this food I tell you.  I'm very
impressed, and look forward to hearing other peoples opinions about it.

Like the poster, I'm also anxious to hear vets, ferret dieticians and Bob
C give an opinion about the ingredients, or their experiences with the
food.

Wolfy