From:
Sunshine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Jul 1999 23:01:27 -0700
This may seem like an odd question but I am known for them odd ones.  Is
it healthier to have a female be mated to a male who can't produce kids,
hehehe once and they spay her after this?  Or is it better to spay her
before first heat first?  Ok, ya all stop laughing at me again please.
No question is ever dumb, so laugh when I can't see it please.  We are
probably going to keep a non-spayed female who is growing like a weed.
Will tell ya all more later.  Think MF's ferret's are whimps in size
compared to them nice ferret's spayed, neutered late.  Will also tell ya
all how I feel about this later.

Debbie