From:
Tillie Evers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Feb 1996 12:40:10 -0800
Hi All,

Somebody help me out if you can.  I would like to give my Fuzzy the best
diet possible, I have tried both Iams and Marshalls and she wouldn't touch
them.  When I mixed them with the food she eats now, she'll eat all her
regular food and leave all the other.  Right now she gets Sensible Choise
Kitten, it's 33% protien and 20% fat wih chicken meal, chicken and chicken
fat as 3 of the first 5 ingredience.(the other two are brewers rice and rice
meal) Does this sound OK or should I keep trying for a "Ferret food".  Can
anyone give me a phone # or adress where I can get a sample of Totally
Ferret?  Is TF a pellet type or Kibble type food?  ( Hopefully it dosn't
smell as "fishy" as Marshalls, YUCK!)

Thanks in advance.....

Amy Evers and Katie (why can't I just have Pounce and Orange juice?? ;-) )