From:
Date:
Sat, 29 Jan 2000 11:14:01 -0500
I keep getting myself into trouble with Grandma.  You see, auntie Linda &
Auntie Terrie bought me some stuffed toys for the holidays and mom lets me
sleep with them.  I even have an otter from Monterey Bay, CA.  Well, I also
have a water dish and since I get thirsty, I think THEY get thirsty, so
every so often, I place them in the water to get a drink.  Grandma keeps
telling me it makes it harder to keep my cage clean when I do that, but I'm
just trying to be nice to my toys!

Salem did something really cute the other day too.  Mom had him and his
friends running around the house and since we don't have much furniture
anymore, Salem decided he needed to find a new place to take a nap.  Mom
looked everywhere for him.  She finally opened the drawer of the oven and
found Salem curled up in her roasting pot.

Rusty is still pining the loss of Ra.  He's lost some weight so we are
keeping an eye on him.  Bones also isn't doing so great.  He's been getting
a bit grumpy with me lately and doesn't want me to play with him anymore.
He is just content to lay in mom's arms while she sits on the floor with
him in the morning.

We haven't had any adoptions for the past couple of weeks, but this week
is jammed packed with possible adoptive parents.  The kids are back from
school and they all had a blast running around and getting all the extra
attention from the students.

Mom wanted me to remind everyone that they only have until February 29 to
pre register for the Ferrets 2000 symposium to get the best prices.

Hope everyone is well! Hugz & ferret kisses,
Harley

The Ferret Aid Society "For the love of our Fuzzy Friends"
http://www.ferretaid.org

http://www.igive.com/html/ssi.cfm?cid=1383&mid=43897
Use your mouse to raise funds for the shelter at no cost to
you! Click here!!