Date:
Mon, 22 Nov 2010 15:15:03 -0800
I know several of us have tried TF. But what about treats? I'm not
talking about the pansy stuff, like Nbones! I'm talking the red package
of Bandits!

I dared the fiance to eat one. All was fine, until it was time to
swallow. Then he said it hit the back of his throat and the taste
became totally different, indescribable. I'm wondering if anyone else
has had the misfortune of eating one. I really wanted to know what
they taste like, but I am *not* trying one myself. Meanwhile, half
the fuzzies will eat it, half won't. Let me tell you, I almost peed
laughing watching him try to eat it. To his credit, he finished the
whole treat without cheating. It certainly made my afternoon!