Date:
Tue, 12 Oct 1999 15:01:35 -0700
With a heavy heart i must finally give up my babies to a loving home.  Due
to many of lifes little woes, i can no longer afford to care for them as
they need to be.  I have 3 loving ferts 2 male and 1 deaf female.  Im
asking for $200 for them all along with all accesories.  1 travel cage, 1,
2 story black cage.  2 water bottle, toys, hammock, and all the food we
have for them, which is totally ferret.  Also i have another very large
cage (shoulder high) for sale asking 75-100 for it , also a small medium
pet carrier for $20.  I normally wouldnt ask oney for all this, but issues
are here.  If anyone is interested, please email me

they would make a wonderful before christmas present.

thank you
Sonia