From:
Thomas Plimley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Feb 1998 21:32:03 PST
"Hello every one!"

This what I did when I was bored last weekend.  I went to the Hard-ware
store and bought 20feet of 4inch PCV pipe (white plastic Tubing).  I also
bought some 90deg and T connecters.  I Brought all this home and with a
small saw I was able to make a maze that was not in the way.  I Just made it
so that it went under or behind the furniture and out of the main way.

They love it!!  They spend most of their play time playing hide and seek in
the tubes.  Now they don't even go in to the dresser.  Witch my girlfriend
is thankful for ( always messed up her clothes but left my clothes alone,
HA!).

Slash-Where is my treat? Pet my belly while I kiss your hand.
Angel-I'LL GET THOUGHS AIR GOBLINS!! Kill the vacuum.