From:
Dick Bossart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Nov 1996 10:23:51 -0500
At the risk of sounding political (and those who know me know that I NEVER
get involved in politics at any level <VBG with a ;>) thrown in), are any of
you California voters making the state politicians aware of the fact that
would-be ferret owners are also voters and that you consider this one of the
most significant issues of this campaign?  Have you called the campaign
headquarters to find out how their candidate stands on the legalization
issue?  Have you called the headquarters of those who voted against
legalization to tell them why you can NOT vote for them?  Have you gotten
friends and neighbors and family to call?

There is still one more day to make your wishes known.  Then there is the
election to make your wishes felt.

Dick B.