From:
Mary Cohen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Oct 1999 19:16:01 -0400
Hi everyone

Here is yet another ferret holiday complaint set to song

Enjoy,

Mary Cohen

Sung reluctantly to the tune of "We Gather Together".
To ask the Lord's blessing

It's Thanksgiving Day and we have to eat turkey.
Those Pilgrims sure picked out weird stuff for their feast.
We'd rather have chicken but Mommy would be stricken
If we don't make her feel that we love this roast beast.

The stuffing has mushrooms, we won't eat a fungus.
That gravy is something that came from a can.
Those yams look suspicious, but Mom says they're delicious
If we survive this meal, we'll be lucky, Oh Man!

It's time for dessert, maybe things will get better.
What's Indian pudding? It sounds really grim.
Let's head for the doorway, did she say raisin sorbet?,
We're on our knees right now saying Thank You to HIM! =20

Amen