From:
polecatsister <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Feb 2002 21:07:33 -0800
Danielle Frye wrote:
>I am a little irritated anyway that he was involved in making some snide
>remarks about me at the symposium (yes, people "talk").  I am glad that
>he had the chance to meet me and see that I am not this "evil" person he
>and Judy Cooke have thought me to be."

Will someone, ANYONE, please tell me how I got dragged into this?  I have
a million other things going on in my life right now and the last thing I
need is to be dragged into something I have nothing to do with!  But since
my name was brought up, I hope that Bill will allow me equal time!

I will go on record here by stating that the only person I heard talking
bad about Danielle Fyre at the symposium was Danielle Frye!  It seems that
when she sat down at the lunch table, she introduced herself as "the bitch
from the FML."  She also inroduced herself that way to people in the
Ladies rooms....and people at several Vendor Tables.  I will admit that I
laughed outloud when I heard that!  I thought to myself, "Hey, if she
admits it, it must be true!"  But I thought that to myself-I DID NOT say
it out loud!  If there were other things said about her, I did not hear
them.  Even though it may not have looked like it, I was rather busy, as
were the other members of the committee, so I may have missed something!

And since I am going on the record here, I want to say that I also believe
that Danielle and I must have been sitting on different sides of the room
because I simply did not hear Lisa say the things Danielle accused her of.
I heard a passionate plea from a passionate woman who was concerned that
some ferrets were in danger of being SEIZED by the authorities and would
need to be moved to a safe zone!  I did not hear Lisa say anything about
ferrets being mistreated, being starved, threatened, endangered or living
in mounds of poop!  I am aware that the lighting situation was horrendous,
I didn't think there was a problem with the audio.

Judy Cooke
Tyson, Hope and Einstein
Precious Lily, Chaucer and Boomer!