Date:
Mon, 14 Aug 1995 07:49:00 EDT
DOOKIN'   (sung to the music of Truckin')

Dookin', got the toys hidden.
Keep Dookin'  like we're Tazmanian.
Forever, more or less so wild,
Just keep Dookin' on & on.

We start out so calm and acting real sweet.
Bathroom, hallway, and kitchen, it's all the same beat.
Your typical playtime involving your typical owner,
Hanging out to see what trouble brings.

Closets - they keep'em all too clean.
Couches - dive in like a submarine.
Bedrooms - got the most it seems, to get out and out rowdy.

Most of the dogs you have act so loyal,
Given a chance they'd rather be chewing a bone.
One of these times without you knowin',
They'll get loose and then run away from home.

Dookin' , like a taut rubber band,
Bouncing, we attack your hand.
Sometimes the water's not worth it to have,
If we can't splash it 'round.

Sometimes we're on a wild spree,
Other times we're so sleepy.
Day or night though it may be,
Can't go wrong, trash the kitchen.

Where in the house did you hide the live plant?
When we find it you know we'll dig it out again.
Covered with stones or other barriers resistant,
All the same we're gonna have free reign.

Dookin', it's the way to go,
Rumbling in our throats so low.
It feels fine, so you should know,
We'll just keep Dookin' on and on.

Lying and sleeping in our comfy blanket,
Locked in our cage while you're on the job workin'.
We get a chance to sleep and wrestle,
When you come, we'll rattle the door and make a real din.

Let loose, we'll try to bite your feet.
Teeth bared, then we move right in,
Clamp down on your tender skin.
We'll never set you free.

Your sick of sitting around and you want to tussle,
Get tired of playing you go back to sit down.
You guess we're all safely hidden,
Look under the cushion 'cuz that's where we'll be found.

Sometimes we're on a wild spree,
Other times we're so sleepy.
Day or night though it may be,
Can't go wrong, trash the kitchen.

Dookin', we're right at home,
Oh no lady, you've got us wrong.
Fur up and ready to roll,
We're back Dookin' on and on.

Flash, Max, Nico and Mittens - The Fuzzles
Fuzzheads can catch our Fall "Get out the Raisins" tour.
[RF]