From:
Jesse Alexander <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Jul 2003 11:08:22 -0400
Hello everyone,

I am in need of some help.  I have two adorable sable girls.  They are
both about five years old and are as sweet as pumpkin pie.  I've had them
both since they were tiny kits and I love them with all my heart.
Unfortunately, I am moving to California to go to graduate school and
it's impossible for me to take them with me.  The last thing I want is to
lose them.  So I'm looking for someone who might be willing to adopt my
babies but still keep in touch with me, send me pictures and stuff like
that.  I live in the Northern Kentucky/Cincinnati area.  If you think you
might have room for two more sweeties in your heart and home, please
contact me.  Thank you.

Jesse