From:
Sunshine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Feb 1999 22:54:51 -0800
Here is a great toy we have made and pretty cheap.  We got a small wooden
stick at a craft store which cost [log in to unmask]  You take some string and tape it
to the end of the stick, then get a small say 1 inch to 1 1/2 inch fishing
bobber and you put the string on the end where there is a hook.  The hook
releases back in so you don't need to tie the string.  You can drag the
bobber either on the floor on in the air.  Our three just love this.  Also,
they like to chase the stick end with no tape or string.  Fluff Fluff has
been a quiet ferret and today he actually dooked real softly and sounded so
cute.

Boy, today was the first day I have ever heard our two ferrets squeel big
time.  Not sure what happened or who started the fight.  The noise was so
loud I could not believe it.  Seems like one ferret had like a small
puncture in his skin.  At least it looked like this, but no blood.  About
scared the heck out of me.  Guess now I know the sound when they are really
going at it.

Debbie in WA