Date:
Fri, 15 Dec 2006 21:41:44 -0800
There are still 11 ferrets on the Giving Tree who need Secret Santas! I
have just posted four Ferret Holiday Baskets on eBay. They are filled
with goodies for ferrets and ferret owners. Please take a look at:
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZlaneferrets
to check out the baskets. Free shipping on the Baskets! I have also
posted a new print from Jeanne Carley. It's the picture that is in the
center of the Ferret Fun Calendar! It's a beauty! I also have listed
a few more autographed Ferret Fun Calendars! If you're not the lucky
winner of the calendars, you might get a Second Chance offering since
I have about 6 left!

Remember, the proceeds for all these items goes to Lane Area Ferret
Lovers Ferret Shelter and Rescue.

Thanks for looking and Happy Bidding!

Melanee Ellis
Shelter Manager