From:
Anne Ryan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Sep 2004 18:32:55 EDT
PLEASE CROSSPOST

I just got off the phone with Chere McCoy.  She has intermittent phone
service (as do I) and her house is OK.  Ferrets stayed inland with a
friend.  She has no power.  The shelters in her area are in desperate
need of dog food, it can get sent to her and she will deliver.  Much
of her area was devastated.

Chere McCoy 8775-20th Street
Lot 614
Vero Beach, FL 32966
Chere can use Wysong food for the ferrets.

Jim and I are fine, weathered the storm in our house, we had no damage
but no phone, no cable, no gas (ie no hot water.)

I'm going to try to check on the shelters asap, we brought some supplies
with us from NJ to donate.

Anne