From:
Date:
Fri, 8 Nov 2002 20:13:17 EST
Just want to say thanks to Julie Brown for putting up the Beanie Babie
Adoptathon.

Julie, you must be peaking at the website to see how many ferrets we have
here and are awaiting Surgery!!!  I also want to thank Julie for starting
21st Century Ferret, ferret things for ferret people.  so far the shelter
has received $100 on October 6th, 2002 from the sale of the items on the
site.  Also thank you to all who have purchased those items to help out
the shelter.  I will keep everyone posted on when we recieve money from
the sale of the ferret items so you can see how much you have all helped
the shelter ferrets.  i have gotten requests asking about the money
raised so it will be on the FMl and on our website.

Just wanted also to thank Betsy for her bake sale a few weeks ago that
raised $200 for a much needed surgery!

I don't know how the Beanie Baby Adoptathon is going, but i'll keep you
all posted on what the event raises so you all see the final results!  If
I didn't already have a houseful of ferrets, I'd adopt a few myself, lol.

I also want to thank Erin who drove up here from Arizona for a few days
to help me out with cleaning and nails and medicating the sick ferrets.
what a long trip to make just to help me out, whatta gal!!!!!  There will
be a pic of Erin on the website soon to see just how hard I worked her.
Erin also does Agg station rescues from the Needles checkpoint and drove
2 sweet little girls up to me, I bet from now on she'll drop them off at
the door and run.  Not really, Erin is one of the true dedicated helpers
of the shelter, Love ya gal!

Well I have more to post but Erin is scrubbing the floors and I really
feel a bit guilty sitting here on the computer and drinking a beer, lol.
Nahhh not really!!!!

Take care,
CJ
See the furkids at: