From:
Arthur Grondine <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Sun, 13 Feb 1994 10:01:02 -0500
Greetings Ferrets,Humans and all other forms of life out there,

     This thing about playeing guitar causeing the ferret to get
excited I have not experienced.  But when I play the flute,
the ferret comes by stops and lays down staring at me as if
to say .."Your Fascinating".  Someone also said that certain squeek
toys charge up some female ferrets.

To: Potpie and Melissa:

   Don't let him eat rubber bands!!!! They can clogg their insides!
Reagarding the cat litter, I believe that it was determined a
potential risk to the ferret if they inhale it or it can get inside
the ferret.  Regarding plants, after my ferret terrorized my
plants (they dies) he got out and started terrorizing my mothers
plants!  So we moved the plants out of reach.  Regarding digging
I just say NO DIGGING and thump him on the nose.  Even 2day, every
once in awhil (like when he is in my hood) I will feel him start
to dig and I say NO DIGGING this usually works.

To: Marc Jensen - Sorry you lost BONGO!  The cause you now support
    is a good one

Regarding the classification of the ferret here in Ct., does anybody
know if they are still calssified as exotic animals?  Last year
there was a chance to get that changed to domestic.

Regarding food, Guy always has food and water available .. not been a problem!

-=> Art The Human & Guy The Ferret