From:
William Clark <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 Jan 2003 13:01:04 -0500
From:    Todd Leuthold <[log in to unmask]>

William Clark mumbled something about:
>Does anyone have any good recipes for home made ferret treats? These
>guys are Bandit Treat'ing my bank account to death.
>
>Well, there *is* a trick to the Bandits Treat deal.  What you do is
>use a knife to gently and carefully slice the treats into rather small
>servings.  Then give the tiny servings to your ferrets.  They don't seem
>to have a clue as to what the term *size* means (my Alpha Male almost
>tore his carrier apart at the vets the other day, trying to maul a
>three-foot tall, 50 pound dobie!!!)....

Thanks Todd, great idea.  I'll try it.  But I'm still after recipes.
Thanks Troy Lynn for yours, however, I don't give them fruit of any
kind or bread so I'm still on the lookout.

Regards,
Hawk & Patrick,
Salem, Faye, Bandit, Bowser, Bailey, Ferry and Sugar the ferts
Pyewacket  & Azriel the cats
and Smokey the African Grey
Blessings to all animals great and small and those of us who love and
adore them.

Zetafax Technical Support, U.S.
Equisys, Inc.
3010 Royal Blvd S. Suite 180