Date:
Mon, 31 May 1999 17:14:50 -0400
Animal Crackers, a privately owned pet store in Greenfield, MA, is now
selling Totally Ferret.  I have been purchasing by mail order til now, &
asked the owner some time ago if she could get it.  She finally found a
source, and now has it in the store.  In appreciation, I said I'd try to
spread the word!  The store is on Routes 5 & 10 as you approach downtown
Greenfield from the south.

It's 90 degrees here, well 80 inside, & I have a fan running in the ferret
room... Gave them a plastic sled full of water to swimmy in, but they were
just horrified by the idea.  We have used hardware cloth for a screen on
the ferret room window, and in rooms where we have double-hung windows we
opened the top, rather than the bottom half.

It was eldest stepson's hi school graduation this weekend, and we had
relatives visiting who are usually the Inlaws from Hell: domineering
sister-in-law, demanding niece.  Both fell in love with the ferrets & we
had a delightful visit!  You never can tell -- as often as not the people
who I expect will like them have recoiled in horror.

---sharin