From:
Gina Hart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Feb 1998 15:32:05 -0500
UNINFORMED FERRET QUESTION

Hi all- I've been coasting through a few recent FMLs, and I couldn't resist
contributing my "Stupid Ferret Question" to the thread.  Actually my
contribution doesn't exactly count as a question from an uninformed person.
Rather, this statement originated from a local ferret "authority" (who shall
remain unnamed).

A curious onlooker asked the ferret authority, "Ferrets are rodents, aren't
they?"

To which she replied, "No, ferrets aren't rodents;  they're small mammals."

Ba dum dum.

Gina Hart/Sage Ferrets
[log in to unmask] (home-preferred) or [log in to unmask] (work)