From:
Kris Kriskius <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Oct 2002 08:51:43 EDT
Risa writes:
>My ferret Mikette is smarter than me.  For a couple of weeks now she
>has been getting duck soup every evening.  Well, things have gotten
>hectic lately and ummm, I've forgotten a few times.  She remembers,
>she reminds me.

LOL, I had to comment to this, my ferret Mousie is free roam the majority
of the time, and she sleeps with me.  Every morning at 5am when I
normally set my alarm clock, she will wake up, and nudge the alarm clock
off the bed..So basically I don't need to set my alarm, she does it for
me.  The only problem, is I haven't been able to figure out how to get
her to stop doing this on my days off :)

Smart little devils aren't they?
Kris
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CarpetSharksInk/