From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Nov 2013 19:42:53 -0500
In fact, back when we could afford in ability, money, work, and travel
to vets to take in ferrets with deformities the ferret with the most
compromised health lifelong whom we ever encountered also had the best
coat of any of the ferrets we have had in more than three decades w
ferrets in the family.

Poor Steve is caring for the ferrets while I fight an influenza that
was not in the vaccine, so doing what I can for other things between
fevers