From:
Stan Siatkowski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Aug 1995 01:23:51 -0400
I was at one of the local petshops the other day, and they have a beautiful
sable male, about 8-9 weeks old, with a great personality, but with a
dental problem.  He appears at first glance to have a disfigured fang
(lower left) which sticks out, but upon closer examination, his entire
lower jaw is twisted.  They can't tell me whether it is congenital or due
to an injury, but he isn't in any pain (he doesn't mind a mild bite-fight
with my finger).  Because he's been priced down, I'm sorely tempted to add
him to our little family, but I need to be concerned about the possible
expense of dental surgery.  I know it's a difficult question to answer, but
could anyone give me any advice on if such jaw deformations are common, if
they cause trouble in later years, and if we decide to get him, what to
call him BESIDES "Fang" (already taken on the FML) or "Jaws" or something
else obvious?

<---Stan Siatkowski - Toronto Archery Supply---<<<<<
Stan, Terrie & Jen, Mookie, Psycho, Cecil & Cocoa in Toronto