From:
"Staci L. Sharp" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Aug 2011 23:22:22 -0700
I know Liz or April would be better at explaining this BUT.....

My understanding is that contracts were not continued with Petsmart
and Petco. It is actually cheaper to buy it directly from Performance
Foods. Even with shipping. Also there are online stores that still sell
it as well.

I also know they have gone through a couple internet changes and the
email may have gotten lost int he shuffle. I would just call April or
Liz directly at 1-877-545-5462. They will be more then happy to help
you and answer any questions you may have.

Staci