From:
Alicia Drakiotes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Feb 2012 01:28:26 -0500
Dear readers,

I realize my earlier post regarding formaldehyde gas issues in pre
manufactured housing has taken some people to task in trying to
challenge my posting, however it is a real issue for some.

Here are some links for those who feel I did not adequately provide
information. This does indeed continue to be a problem for SOME people
and it could well be an issue for SOME ferrets.

<http://web.bsu.edu/IEN/archives/2000/041300.htm>
<http://www.idph.state.il.us/envhealth/factsheets/formaldehyde.htm>
<http://www.cdc.gov/nceh/ehhe/trailerstudy/pdfs/08_118152_new%20resident%20flyer%20final%20032508.pdf>
<http://www.lassentech.com/eiform1.html>